FINAL PROJECT PRESENTATION - ARTIST IN RESIDENCE (INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE DESIGN III)

FINAL PRESENTATION BOARD






MATERIALS BOARD




MODEL




REFLECTION


I have been learning a lot through this semester, and I still have lot of things for me to improve to be better. For the final presentation itself, I received both good and bad comments about my boards, and I'm thankful about it. By receiving both good and bad comments, I could know my mistakes and make up for it the next time, improve it to a better results. I was thankful for my lecturers for all the tutors and guidance they gave toward me through this semester. I lack in many ways, and I will try harder and make it better in the future. I also feel thankful towards the externals that gave me advices about the things I can do in the future to have it better. I will keep learning to be better in the upcoming semester, filling up the parts that I lack in this semester. 

Comments